Dog Hip Help
You don’t have to worry about your dog's mobility. Carefully formulated for your pup's best interest.
- Promotes optimal joint health and mobility maintenance
- Assists with occasional stiffness and discomfort
- Boosts exercise tolerance and endurance support
Promote joint health
30 day money-back guarantee
Free worldwide shipping
Why Hip Help
Puppy Mothers Dog Hip Help Chews aid in the maintenance of healthy joints, flexibility and improved exercise tolerance, providing your dog with the capability and assurance to enjoy a joyful, active lifestyle. Additionally, they facilitate the growth of young dogs, working dogs, and help sustain mobility for senior dogs. These delectable chews contain an assortment of potent ingredients such as MMP-50™ Green Lipped Mussels, Curcugen®, Anchovy Oil, and Glucosamine HCl that work together to promote optimal joint health.
Glucosamine & Chondroitin
Natural compounds help by lubricating and protecting the joints. Also by slowing down the degeneration of the cartilage, which is the tissue that cushions the joints.
Glucosamine for Dogs: A hero among dog vitamins, glucosamine cushions and lubricates joints to help promote easeful movement, and greater flexibility, and help provide joint pain relief.
Specifically formulated with 9 active ingredients to make sure the day your dog can no longer leap across the room, and onto the sofa, never arrives.
Glucosamine HCl has been shown to help maintain lubricated joints, to lessen friction, and therefore target occasional joint stiffness.
- Can help lubricate joints
- Targets occasional stiffness
Chondroitin is a powerful ingredient that delivers essential benefits for your dog's hip and joint health:
- An important building block of healthy joint cartilage and connective tissues
- Boosts joint lubrication and cushioning for comfortable movement
- Supports flexibility and mobility for an active, energetic lifestyle
- Eases occasional joint stiffness and discomfort, for enhanced comfort and quality of life
- Choose chondroitin to help your pet maintain optimal hip and joint health, so they can stay happy, healthy, and active for years to come.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a powerful ingredient that delivers a range of benefits for your dog's hip and joint health:
- A natural source of sulfur that helps maintain healthy joint cartilage and connective tissues
- Supports optimal joint lubrication and cushioning for comfortable movement
- Helps maintain overall joint health, for optimal mobility and well-being
- Eases occasional joint stiffness and discomfort, for enhanced comfort and quality of
What Our Customers Are Saying
25,000+ Satisfied Reviews
When I saw the size I was skeptical. I then turned it on and left to go run errands, when I returned the air had a clean non pet smell to it lol . My daughter noticed it immediately when she came home from school. This product is amazing!!!!
Love this! Such a little machine that does a big job. You can tell the air is better and cooler too. I used mine most days and thinking about getting another two so i don't have to keep moving them to other rooms. highly recommend to buyers, don't think twice you wont regret it.
~ Pauline T.
The reason I like these are because they are very subtle but impactful for people like me that have a couple of dogs making our home smell. + they are barely noticeable as they work but you notice the place feeling more comfortable. I expected it to be noisy but its not at all. Overall very happy.
~ Pamela M.
I bought several of these and they noticeably changed the air in my home. It was strange at first but I’m getting used to it. The air just smells and feels cleaner. Only thing I found odd was that a white cord was provided for a black unit. I would expect, and had hoped for a black cord.
~ Tina A.
Ordered on 15th March, arrived on 30th March. I live in Brisbane, Australia. Currently using one in my bedroom & already can notice the difference! It’s small, light, not too obvious but does the job. The only downside was the charging cable requiring a USB head charger. I didn’t have one so I did have to go out and buy one from the local shop.
Very efficient in making my house smell normal again, sometimes when we get a dog we do forget that they take over the smell of the home. Would recommend for pup owners that don’t want their house to smell like dog and dog food all the time.
~ D S.